Friday, September 11, 2009

Beth is teaching Susan to manage the blog!




BETH - OK! Things have gotten so busy and crazy, I am losing my mind. Since Susan's mind has been gone so long she no longer misses it, she foolishly said "I will manage the blog for you." You poor people.

SUSAN - I love blogging facebook and tweeting and emailing so now I can add the blog to my list of favorites.
There is so much going on here at the studio and I love sharing it. Things change so fast, the only way to get the news out is the blog.

We have instituted a new session that is a blast! We love doing it! It is a Downtown Photo Safari. We use areas in downtown Grove City (there are thousands that are terrific) to do a model style session. It is great for guys and girls!
The session can be done separately or as an addition to any of our great existing sessions. I will attach some images so you get the idea!

Hey. I think I did it. If you are reading this, I have mastered the studio's blog. Yay!

No comments: