Monday, April 19, 2010

2011 Ambassador - Tari





What is your name?
TARI

What is your favorite candy?
SOUR PATCH KIDS

What is your favorite magazine?
SEVENTEEN

What is your dream job?
NURSING

What is your proudest accomplishment?
PROBABLY MAKING WGCH NEWS

What is one of your unusual talents?
I CAN RECOGNIZE ANY QUOTE FROM ANY MOVIE! HAHA!

What is your current favorite band and/or song?
MUSE ; AWAKENING

IF you were on a deserted island, what two things would you want to have with you?
MY PHONE AND A PICTURE OF MY FAMILY

What is the last thing you watched on tv?
AMERICAN IDOL

If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A NEW CAR =)

In ten words or less, describe your best friend?
GOOFY, FUN, ENERGETIC, DEPENDABLE, HONEST

What is your favorite local hotspot?
MOVIES…I GUESS!

Who is your favorite author?
STEPHANIE MEYERS

Would you rather go skydiving or bungee jumping?
I DON’T THINK I CAN CHOOSE. THEY’RE BOTH INCREDIBLE.

What is something about you that most people don’t know?
I LOVE TO DRAW

IF you could have lunch with one famous person, who would it be, and where would you eat?
TAYLOR LAUTNER AND ANYWHERE WOULD BE FINE!

How many keys are on your key ring?
THREE, I THINK

Are you a morning person or a night owl?
NIGHT OWL

What is your favorite prop/background at A Moment In Time?
MY FRIEND DIANA =)

I love A Moment In Time because (shameless plug):
MICKEY'S AWESOME AND THERE WERE SO MANY DIFFERENT THINGS I COULD DO FOR PICTURES!

No comments: