Thursday, March 31, 2011

2012 Ambassador - Jillian




What is your favorite candy?

MILKY WAY - OF COURSE!



What is your favorite beverage?

FROZEN VANILLA LATTE!



What is your favorite magazine?

SEVENTEEN



What is your favorite website?

STUMBLE UPON



What is your dream job?

ARCHAEOLOGIST WORKING AN ANCIENT GREEK CIVILIZATIONS IN GREECE!



What is your current favorite band and/or song?

A DAY TO REMEMBER (BAND)




If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?

ITALY



How would your best friend describe you?

WAY TOO OUTGOING, FUNNY, AND SUPER NICE (I HOPE)



If you were on a deserted island, what two things would you want to have with you?

MY BEST FRIEND AND *HER* IPOD



What is your favorite local hotspot?

SKYZONE!



Would you rather go skydiving or bungee jumping?

SKYDIVING - BUNGEE JUMPING WOULD HURT, I FEEL, WHEN YOU GO BACK UP!



I love A Moment In Time because (shameless plug):

THE PICTURES ARE UNIQUE, THE PEOPLE ARE FUN, AND I'VE ONLY BEEN COMING HERE SINCE I WAS 1! I LOVE IT! =)

No comments: