Monday, March 23, 2009

2009 Parade of Homes

We are soooooooooo excited!!!!

We have been asked by a designer of a Parade of Homes builder to help decorate the home with our portraits! How awesome is that?! My mind is racing. I have a million ideas and on top of that, she really liked some of the images we already have here so there’s no telling which of our clients will end up on the wall of this $890,000. home.

The Parade of Homes will be in Dublin this year. The builder is Gossing Construction and the design in incredible. I will give more details as it is ok for me to release them. We had a meeting with Julie, the designer, to get an idea of colors and styles and I am so impressed. I cannot believe the other businesses with whom she is coordinating — Geitgey’s Amish Furniture, the Great Indoors, Forton Iron Works, Hilliard Furniture and KA Menendian to mention a few.

This will be the third time we have been approached to do this and I am more excited about this one than any other. I did a little happy dance around the office with the phone in my hand when Julie called. She is wonderful! A really nice, classy lady, from New Albany, loves her Siberian Huskies and skiing.

So, you will all have to make plans to come to the Parade of Homes to see us and to meet Julie. I can’t wait.

No comments: