Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Ambassador Accent #1






My name is:
Danielle

My favorite candy is:
Reeses

My favorite beverage is:
Sweet Tea

My favorite magazine is:
Seventeen

My dream job is:
Model

My biggest accomplishment so far in High School has been:
Going to regional semi-finals

One unusual talent I have is:
Singing

My current favorite band is:
Rascal Flatts

The person I would most like to meet is:
Carrie Underwood

If I was on a deserted island the two things I would want to have with me are:
Cell phone and food

My best friends would describe me as:
Crazy

I love A Moment In Time because (shameless plug):
They are lots of fun...especially when Mickey almost fell down the stairs.

My favorite prop/background at A Moment In Time is:
The black and white patterned background

No comments: