Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Ambassador Accent #2





My name is:
Erica

My favorite candy is:
100 Grand

My favorite beverage is:
Lemonade

My favorite website is:
Facebook





My favorite magazine is:
Seventeen

My dream job is:
Doctor

My biggest accomplishment so far in High School has been:
Getting good grades

My current favorite song is:
Here Comes Goodbye

The person I would most like to meet is:
Brady Quinn

My favorite things in my closet are:
My jeans

If I was on a deserted island the two things I would want to have with me are:
My puppy and my cell phone

My best friends would describe me as:
Faithful



I love A Moment In Time because (shameless plug):
They take the time to make you feel special!

My favorite prop at A Moment In Time is:
The velvet couch and the window

No comments: