Thursday, April 30, 2009

Ambassador Accent #7



My name is:
Rachel

My favorite candy is:
Three Musketeers

My favorite beverage is:
Pink Lemonade

My favorite website is:
Facebook

My favorite magazine is:
Seventeen

My dream job is:
Occupational Therapist



My biggest accomplishment so far in High School has been:
Getting good grades every year and making it to Districts in volleyball

One unusual talent I have is:
I can wiggle my ears

My current favorite band is:
Rascal Flatts

The person I would most like to meet is:
Shia Lebeouf

My favorite things in my closet are:
Shoes and jeans

If I was on a deserted island the two things I would want to have with me are:
Cell phone and tooth brush

My best friends would describe me as:
Funny and fun to be around

I love A Moment In Time because (shameless plug):
Susan took time for my pictures and gave me a lot of different poses.



My favorite prop at A Moment In Time is:
The orange chair

No comments: