Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Ambassador Accent #4




My name is:
Lori

My favorite candy is:
Snickers

My favorite beverage is:
Root beer

My favorite website is:
MySpace or YouTube

My favorite magazine is:
Teen People

My dream job is:
Something with kids

My biggest accomplishment so far in High School has been:
Honor roll

My current favorite musician is:
Kelly Clarkson



The person I would most like to meet is:
Leonardo DiCaprio

My favorite things in my closet are:
Jeans

If I was on a deserted island the two things I would want to have with me are:
Cell phone and hair straightener

My best friends would describe me as:
Bubbly

I love A Moment In Time because (shameless plug):
It is fun and creative...they make you feel special



My favorite prop at A Moment In Time are:
The vases of flowers

No comments: