Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Ambassador Accent #3




My name is:
Megan

My favorite candy is:
M&M's

My favorite beverage is:
Hot chocolate

My dream job is:
Radiologist or Photography

My biggest accomplishment so far in High School has been:
Learning from my mistakes

One unusual talent I have is:
Having a very flexible back



My current favorite band and song are:
"Then" by Brady Paisley

The person I would most like to meet is:
Shawn Johnson

My favorite things in my closet are:
My gymnastics trophies and my shoes

If I was on a deserted island the two things I would want to have with me are:
My phone and food

My best friends would describe me as:
Outgoing, trustworthy, and fun to be around



I love A Moment In Time because (shameless plug):
The employees are very nice and fun to work with

My favorite part of my Senior Portrait session was:
How they set up my accomplishments

No comments: