Friday, May 1, 2009

Ambassador Accent #10




My name is:
Kristen

My favorite candy is:
Reese's

My favorite beverage is:
Unsweetened Ice Tea

My favorite website is:
YouTube

My favorite magazine is:
People



My dream job is:
Pediatric Psychology

My biggest accomplishment so far in High School has been:
Making show choir

One unusual talent I have is:
Being able to pop out my shoulder blade

My current favorite song is:
Halo by Beyonce

My favorite things in my closet are:
My shoes

If I was on a deserted island the two things I would want to have with me are:
Music and phone

My best friends would describe me as:
Funny and caring

I love A Moment In Time because (shameless plug):
They put so much effort in with everyone - from the front desk, to showing me to the dressing room, to every individual picture.



My favorite background at A Moment In Time is:
The window and the mirror

No comments: