Friday, May 1, 2009

Ambassador Accent #9




My name is:
Kelly

My favorite candy is:
Sweet Tarts

My favorite beverage is:
Water

My favorite website is:
MySpace

My favorite magazine is:
Cosmo

My dream job is:
Fashion designer

My biggest accomplishment so far in High School has been:
Good grades



One unusual talent I have is:
Tumbling

My current favorite song is:
Selfish by Nikki Flores

The person I would most like to meet is:
Mia Michaels

My favorite things in my closet are:
Shoes and clothes

If I was on a deserted island the two things I would want to have with me are:
Cell phone and my best friend

My best friends would describe me as:
Crazy and funny

I love A Moment In Time because (shameless plug):
It's fun and you can be yourself!

My favorite prop at A Moment In Time is:
The orange chair

No comments: