Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Ambassador Accent #18




My name is:
Raegan

My favorite candy is:
Snickers

My favorite beverage is:
Water and Tea

My favorite website is:
Facebook and MySpace

My favorite magazine is:
Seventeen

My dream job is:
Broadway Star



My biggest accomplishment so far in High School has been:
National Honor Society and being a three year Varsity Cheerleader

One unusual talent I have is:
Making a star with my tongue

My current favorite singer is:
Taylor Swift

The person I would most like to meet is:
Jesse McCartney

My favorite things in my closet are:
My shoes

If I was on a deserted island the two things I would want to have with me are:
Bible and my family

My best friends would describe me as:
Outgoing and entertaining

I love A Moment In Time because (shameless plug):
I love Susan! She is my 3rd grandma!!

My favorite prop at A Moment In Time is:
The chair with my prom dress

No comments: