Friday, May 15, 2009

Ambassador Accent #24




My name is:
Ryan

My favorite candy is:
Skittles

My favorite beverage is:
Gatorade

My favorite website is:
Ebay

My favorite magazine is:
ESPN Magazine

My dream job is:
Teacher



My biggest accomplishment so far in High School has been:
National Honor Society and Buckeye Boys State

One unusual talent I have is:
Juggling a soccer ball

The person I would most like to meet is:
Jesus

My favorite things in my closet are:
My soccer ball and my shoes

If I was on a deserted island the two things I would want to have with me are:
Soccer ball and food

My best friends would describe me as:
Fun, kind, friendly, trustworthy

I love A Moment In Time because (shameless plug):
It is awesome!

My favorite prop at A Moment In Time is:
The soccer net

No comments: