Monday, May 4, 2009

Ambassador Accent #12



My name is:
Nathan

My favorite candy is:
Reese Cups

My favorite beverage is:
Pepsi

My favorite website is:
ESPN

My favorite magazine is:
Sports Illustrated

My dream job is:
Professional Baseball Player

My biggest accomplishment so far in High School has been:
Going to State Final Four in football



My current favorite song is:
Ain't I

The person I would most like to meet is:
Michael Jordan

My favorite things in my closet are:
My clothes

If I was on a deserted island the two things I would want to have with me are:
My phone and TV

My best friends would describe me as:
Hardworking

I love A Moment In Time because (shameless plug):
The staff is wonderful and I had a great time!

My favorite prop at A Moment In Time is:
The football - I thought the picture of me holding it up in the air turned out to be really cool

No comments: