Friday, May 15, 2009

Ambassador Accent #23



My name is:
Megan

My favorite candy is:
Sour patch kids

My favorite beverage is:
Water

My favorite website is:
MySpace

My favorite magazine is:
People

My dream job is:
Professional Basketball Player

My biggest accomplishment so far in High School has been:
Inducted into National Honor Society



One unusual talent I have is:
Palming a basketball

My current favorite song is:
War by Sean Kingston

The person I would most like to meet is:
Will Smith

My favorite things in my closet are:
All my Nike shoes

If I was on a deserted island the two things I would want to have with me are:
Camera and helicopter

My best friends would describe me as:
Random

I love A Moment In Time because (shameless plug):
Susan and Mickey are awesome!

My favorite background at A Moment In Time is:
The window

No comments: