Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Ambassador Accent #20




My name is:
Mike

My favorite candy is:
Peanut Butter M&M's

My favorite beverage is:
Gatorade and chocolate milk

My favorite website is:
ESPN



My favorite magazine is:
Sports Illustrated

My dream job is:
Professional Baseball Player

My biggest accomplishment so far in High School has been:
Lettering in 3 sports and being All-OCC and being inducted into the National Honor Society

One unusual talent I have is:
Athletic

My current favorite musician is:
Lil' Wayne

The person I would most like to meet is:
Michael Jordan

My favorite things in my closet are:
My Jerseys

If I was on a deserted island the two things I would want to have with me are:
My baseball glove and a friend

My best friends would describe me as:
Athletic and smart

I love A Moment In Time because (shameless plug):
They make you laugh throughout your pictures so it is easy to smile.

My favorite background at A Moment In Time is:
The locker

No comments: